Thank you for that I response. I thought perhaps I could install Windows under Knoppix. I have a bootable CD on order. Best regards.
Thank you for that I response. I thought perhaps I could install Windows under Knoppix. I have a bootable CD on order. Best regards.

Intel SRG17 Core i7-9700T Desktop Processor CPU
$74.99
CPU-RAM-MOBO COMBO- 32gb DDR4 3600MHz, i5 CPU, Asus Prime Motherboard
$370.00
(LOT OF 20) Intel Core i5-8400 CPU 2.80GHz Desktop Processor (SR3QT)
$700.00
CPU+Motherboard Combo (i7-8700, 4xDDR4 ram slots, MicroATX Mobo, with IO sheild)
$99.90
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Desktop Processor (3.7GHz, 6 Cores, AM4 CPU) 100-100000065
$125.00
Intel Core i7-9700 Octa-Core 3 GHz Desktop Processor LGA 1151
$79.99
Intel Core i5-14600KF Unlocked Desktop Processor
$259.99
CPU+Motherboard Combo (i7-6700, 4xDDR4 ram slots, MicroATX Mobo, with IO sheild)
$81.90
GAMING COMBO: ASUS Prime H470M-PLUS MOTHERBOARD + i5-10600KF CPU + 16GB DDR4
$229.95