If you are running from CD or DVD, then see the wiki section of cheat codes and change the resolution at boot time. If you have "installed" Knoppix then this is likely the least of your problems but I can't offer help.
When I configure the desktop and try to change the screen size (currently 1024x76to 800x600, Knoppix logs me out and when I log back in nothing changed. Can anyone help me with this?
If you are running from CD or DVD, then see the wiki section of cheat codes and change the resolution at boot time. If you have "installed" Knoppix then this is likely the least of your problems but I can't offer help.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
I am running off of an installed Knoppix so I can't use those cheat codes, but thanks for your help!
after you change screen size
did you go to the
Apply settings on KDE startup
check box and tick it on too ?
Yes, I've tried that and had the exact same result. By the way sorry I forgot to mention that my Knoppix version is 5.0, if that helps at all.

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p
$499.88
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Cores / 64gb / Raid / 2x 1Tb
$374.99
Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710
$349.99
Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD
$378.93
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge R640 8xSFF Server Barebone 2 x Heat Sink w / 2x 1100W PSU
$315.00
Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD
$149.99
Dell Poweredge C4130 2x LGA2011-3 1U 4x GPU Rackmount Server CTO (NO CPU/NO RAM)
$299.95
Dell EMC VxRail E560F 10-SFF 2*Gold 6230R 2.1GHz No RAM HBA330 iDrac Ent Server
$349.99