-
I sure will have fun. Like I think either you or somebody else said recently on one of the posts....Computers are FUN again! Well, I never really had the chance to have fun in the early days because I came too late. This is my chance.
I'm back now in Illinois and the Ocean was beautiful. That DEEP BLUE color is something that I can't get used to. The people are really wonderful in the Dominican. I look forward do going back.
Anyway, back to playing with stuff!
Similar Threads
-
By SilverFox7331 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 10-23-2004, 11:17 PM
-
By linuxwind in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2004, 09:55 PM
-
By beforewisdom in forum The Lounge
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-01-2004, 01:48 AM
-
By Fluid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-14-2003, 05:11 AM
-
By Arman in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 3
Last Post: 08-14-2003, 06:31 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy Book2 360 (NP730QED-KA1US) **Broken Screen/For Parts**
$225.00

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

Samsung Galaxy Tab SCH-1800 7" 4GB Wi-Fi + Verizon Tablet Working
$30.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77