There's a cheat code to start Knoppix in Gnome.
I'm running 4.01 and at the boot prompt you would type
knoppix desktop=gnome
I use successfully both a pivot_root install of Knoppix 5.0.1 when visiting other labs, and Debian etch i386 and amd64 in my office. Because I changed from KDE to GNOME in my office, I would be interested in doing the same change for Knoppix. Or there is simply an option to start GNOME on boot? Thanks for advice. francesco pietra
There's a cheat code to start Knoppix in Gnome.
I'm running 4.01 and at the boot prompt you would type
knoppix desktop=gnome

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Vintage Edmark TouchWindow for Macintosh DeskTop Computer Touch Window Never Usd
$63.99
Apple Power Macintosh PowerPC 7300/200 VTG w Keyboard Mouse Storage Drive Read
$199.99
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer Boots Up / Floppy Disk Stuck
$99.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
Vintage Apple iBook G3 12.1” 500MHz 2001 Restored, SSD Upgraded Mac OS 9.2/OS X
$180.00
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00