-
Junior Member
registered user
Ok, that's what I already tried! The problem comes with the actual copy command.. I first used "cp -a".. It didn't work. Not all files were copied.. I tried your "cp -dRp" and it didn't work either! There are some files that just won't get copied! I tried to boot Knoppix without persistent home, then mout knoppix.img in some dir, new_knoppix.img in another dir... but I can't copy (all) the files from one dir to another! And those are just normal files! That's strange...
Any ideas?!..
PX.
Similar Threads
-
By amador in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-25-2005, 06:57 PM
-
By chris-harry in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 10-09-2004, 03:28 AM
-
By SomeProgr in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-09-2004, 07:24 PM
-
By STD-User in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 07-28-2003, 07:07 AM
-
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-05-2003, 06:50 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

HP PROLIANT TPS-W003 MICRO- SERVER TOWER Gen 8, 16G RAM
$195.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

SUPERMICRO CSE-836 XEON E5-1620 v3 @ 3.50GHz, 32GB RAM, NO HDD/OS
$299.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99

Supermicro CSE-216 No CPU No Ram No HDD Tested & Reset
$149.99