hi, the only supported format from kaboodle are wav, mp3 and ogg. How can I let it support avi, mpeg and other formats?
hi, the only supported format from kaboodle are wav, mp3 and ogg. How can I let it support avi, mpeg and other formats?
Code:Add to /etc/apt/sources.list #Mplayer, Mencoder, Avidemux deb http://marillat.free.fr/ unstable main
apt-get update
apt-get -t unstable install mencoder-686 mplayer-686 avidemux mplayer-fonts w32codecs
shit, I lost kaboodle.
sorry, i have kaboodle. But same situation. only wav, ogg and mp3. I now have mplayer working for videos, but I'd like to set kaboodle
I ran into a similar problem when attempting to play multimedia files (divx, xvid, mpg) after booting with the live-cd. Kept getting the error that kaboodle couldn't be found.Originally Posted by suoko
Checking on multimedia playback was one of the things I wanted to try with knoppix prior to a HD installation. Along with a) checking to see if my installed hardware was detected (it was) b) checking to see if I could get an IP from my routers dhcp server and then connect to the net (I could), and c) whether I could burn a small data CD while using knoppix (I couldn't). My Sony cd burner and Pioneer dvd burner were both detected and listed as available cd readers in the k3b configuration but no cd writers were listed. Had hoped I could use the live-cd in the Sony CD drive and at the same time do a data cd test burn of a few files from the HD to the Pioneer DVD burner.

Ubuntu Server 26.04.1 LTS Bootable USB Flash Drive – Latest September 2026
$12.99
Sun Enterprise e450 400mhz cpu(x4), 4gb ram, 9gb HD w/spud most complete on ebay
$500.00
OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00
ESET Server Security (File Security) | Variant Item | Download Version
$136.15
All New Ubuntu 26.04 LTS Linux Bootable USB Flash Drive
$15.95
Qotom Q335G4 Fanless Firewall 4x Intel LAN i3-5005U AES-NI 8GB WiFi pfSense
$129.00
Start9 Server Pure 32GB 4TB Intel i7 Node StartOS — Box + PSU
$649.00
Microsoft SQL Server 2022 Standard 24 Core unlimited CAL Retail License Package
$199.00
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Server DVD English OS Media Kit RHF0382US
$41.30
SQL Server 2022 Enterprise 96 Core License & DVD Unlimited CALs with CoA
$284.99