-
How do I set language in Freeduc (Primary School live CD)
I am sorry if I have posted this wrong. This is my first post at this Forum.
I have downloaded the Freeduc (Knoppix) live CD for primary schools. Could somebody please tell me how to boot into English or change the language. I cannot find any link for support at their home site, so this might be my last option.
Thank you very much in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By dev_squid in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 02-17-2010, 11:32 AM
-
By no_name in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-18-2006, 08:40 AM
-
By toxic in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 16
Last Post: 12-25-2005, 06:47 PM
-
By matthew629 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-16-2004, 04:50 AM
-
By LinuxAmateur in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-11-2003, 06:40 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$119.99

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC VT100 Series Terminal (Powers On)
$499.99

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

DEC T2053-DE MS65A-DA 128MB VAX 6000 Memory Board Gold Scrap Vintage
$79.99

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC Digital VSXXX-AA.B03 Hawley 3-Button Mouse 1986 Tested Working
$111.00