-
Kernel panic error
when I insert CD and boot the machine, I am getting the following error.
Kernel panic - not Syncing:VFS:Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(1,3)
Can I know why this?
-shivu
-
This is because of CD write error
Sorry, This error was because of CD burning was not happenned properly.
While copying CD, it throws error, But I neglect that. Finally I got because of that error The behavior was like this.
So, once again I burn the CD and now I am able to boot successfully.
thanks
-shivu
Similar Threads
-
By misterdj in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-08-2007, 11:50 PM
-
By misterdj in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-31-2006, 02:13 PM
-
By nirupama in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-10-2006, 06:32 AM
-
By javaneo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-07-2006, 06:13 PM
-
By dinacre in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-13-2004, 11:15 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$90.00

Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00

Apple Macintosh Plus Vintage Mac Computer Shell Front/Back Only (260200)
$29.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Retro Computer - Ceramic Mug 15 oz
$15.70

Vintage Apple Mac OS 9 Retail Box 1999 Sherlock 2 Original CD Manuals
$50.00

Vintage APPLE MACINTOSH II Desktop PC EMPTY CASE & Power Supply Only UNTESTED
$39.90

Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99

Vintage 1989 APPLE MACINTOSH IIci M5780 Desktop Personal Computer UNTESTED
$99.90

Vintage Mac Photo related software CD Disc Lot, Demos & full programs
$20.99

VTG Apple Macintosh Owner's Guide Manual Mixed Lot With System 7 Software
$200.00