when I insert CD and boot the machine, I am getting the following error.
Kernel panic - not Syncing:VFS:Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(1,3)
Can I know why this?
-shivu
when I insert CD and boot the machine, I am getting the following error.
Kernel panic - not Syncing:VFS:Unable to mount root fs on unknown-block(1,3)
Can I know why this?
-shivu

Lot of 24 SK Hynix 64GB 2Rx4 DDR4 2933Y HMAA8GR7MJR4N-WM Server Ram (AVA)
$11999.95
Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00
Lot of 12 SK Hynix 64GB PC4-2666V LRDIMM Server Memory RAM HMAA8GL7CPR4N -Tested
$4200.00
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
SK hynix 32GB (4x8GB) 1Rx8 DDR4 PC4-2400T Memory Ram
$90.00
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00