-
how to copy files/folders from damaged HD to other HD
Installed Knoppix v5.0.1 cd-2006-06-01-EN.ISO and can see files & folders on damaged HD. When I try to COPY them to the good HD, it tells me that it can't make the file name /mnt/Documents&Settings/audir/salvage/MyDesigns_12032005/Brent. I am trying to copy MyDesigns_12032005/Brent from damaged drive d:\ to Documents&Settings/audir/salvage. I'm trying to remember the addresses here, so I can't be absolutely that they are exact, but in general that is what I see. Also, it does not let me change permissions. Any pointers would be appreciated
JEM2B
Similar Threads
-
By smhall05 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-28-2008, 05:18 AM
-
By bythesea in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-07-2008, 08:18 PM
-
By triviaace in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-15-2007, 04:36 AM
-
By jpak923 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-15-2004, 10:27 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2004, 01:21 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

Micron 32GB 1x32GB DDR5 5600 CL46 ECC Unbuffered SO-DIMM MTC20C2085S1TC56BD1
$399.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

32GB KIT SAMSUNG M393A2K43CB2-CVFC0 PC4-2933Y-RE2-12-DC1/MH1 RDIMM ECC 16GBX2
$195.00

Lot Of 2 Samsung 64GB (1x64GB) 2Rx4 PC5-4800B DDR5 Ram ECC Server Memory Tested
$4389.99

HYNIX HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK 32GB PC4-2666V 2RX4 RDIMM MEMORY HMA84GR7AFR4N-VK
$189.99

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00