Installed Knoppix v5.0.1 cd-2006-06-01-EN.ISO and can see files & folders on damaged HD. When I try to COPY them to the good HD, it tells me that it can't make the file name /mnt/Documents&Settings/audir/salvage/MyDesigns_12032005/Brent. I am trying to copy MyDesigns_12032005/Brent from damaged drive d:\ to Documents&Settings/audir/salvage. I'm trying to remember the addresses here, so I can't be absolutely that they are exact, but in general that is what I see. Also, it does not let me change permissions. Any pointers would be appreciated
JEM2B![]()
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00
SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
(Lot of 10) Genuine Cisco 10GBASE-CU SFP+ Cable SFP-H10GB-CU3M / 37-0961-03
$99.95
20 X New Cisco QSFP-100G-FR-W2 10-3659-01 Module Hologram Brand New 20 Pack
$299.00
HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90