Installed Knoppix v5.0.1 cd-2006-06-01-EN.ISO and can see files & folders on damaged HD. When I try to COPY them to the good HD, it tells me that it can't make the file name /mnt/Documents&Settings/audir/salvage/MyDesigns_12032005/Brent. I am trying to copy MyDesigns_12032005/Brent from damaged drive d:\ to Documents&Settings/audir/salvage. I'm trying to remember the addresses here, so I can't be absolutely that they are exact, but in general that is what I see. Also, it does not let me change permissions. Any pointers would be appreciated
JEM2B![]()
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Dell Optiplex 7050 Micro Core i5-7500 8 GB RAM 256GB SSD Microsoft Windows 11
$89.99
Lenovo ThinkPad T14S Gen 1 8-Core 4750U 1.70 GHz 512 GB SSD 16 GB RAM Win11Pro
$240.00
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 7 9700X 8-Core 16-Thread 40MB Cache Socket AM5 9000 Series Processor
$245.99
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor
$189.99
Microsoft Surface Go 2 Laptop Core i5 1135G7 2.4GHz 8GB 128GB SSD
$179.99
DELL Optiplex 780 SFF CORE2DUO 3.0GHz 8GB RAM 250GB HDDDVDRW NO OS
$99.99
Dell OptiPlex 5070 SFF i7-9700 (8-Core) 3.0GHz 16GB 256 SSD Windows 11
$250.00