Installed Knoppix v5.0.1 cd-2006-06-01-EN.ISO and can see files & folders on damaged HD. When I try to COPY them to the good HD, it tells me that it can't make the file name /mnt/Documents&Settings/audir/salvage/MyDesigns_12032005/Brent. I am trying to copy MyDesigns_12032005/Brent from damaged drive d:\ to Documents&Settings/audir/salvage. I'm trying to remember the addresses here, so I can't be absolutely that they are exact, but in general that is what I see. Also, it does not let me change permissions. Any pointers would be appreciated
JEM2B![]()
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$102.99
Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99
Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00
Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00
Samsung 256 GB Internal SATA SSD Fully Tested 50%-79% Health
$24.00
Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99
Fanxiang 1/2/5/10Pcs 2.5'' SATA SSD Lot 1TB 2TB 4TB 512GB 256GB TLC Internal SSD
$129.99
2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00
EDILOCA EN880E 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen4 Internal SSD for Laptop/PC
$115.00
WD Blue 500GB 3D NAND 2.5” SATA III SSD
$40.00