Hi. I am kinda new to Linux, but I know my way around computers.
I CAN connect using my ethernet cord, but Knoppix won't detect my wireless at all.
I can't find the drivers at all, except for one, but it didn't have the .inf and .sys for ndiswrapper.
any help? My card is Atheros AR5005G Wireless Network Adapter.

• Authentic TUMI 96081D4 Black Leather Daypack Travel Laptop Backpack - Vintage
$175.00
Vintage 1983 Commodore 1702 Color Video CRT Monitor. Tested.
$350.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Ast Advantage Adventure 4050D Vintage Retro Computer Great Condition
$199.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage IBM ThinkPad 760C Type 9546 Laptop 1995 Retro Computing TESTED Working
$125.00
Vintage 3.5” Floppy Disk Storage Cases With Key 127 Rainbow Colored Disks
$59.99
Vintage Gray AC Power Cable Cord 3-Prong Plug to 3-Prong 3-Slot Connector
$50.00
Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99
Corel Draw 3 Vintage Big Box Version Brand New Sealed CD-ROM Vintage Software
$49.00