-
you will need to edit the file "/etc/lilo.conf"
Installed 3.2 to hdd re "easy hard disk installation" [whoppee!] now when I try to edit the file "/etc/lilo.conf" I get 'permission denied" I am logged in as root, and I need to change boot drive as I have two hard drives [as per install instructions so my question is, how do I open "/etc/lilo.conf" to make the change? - thanks
Similar Threads
-
By bluedevlx in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-02-2004, 01:22 AM
-
By totenengle in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-09-2004, 03:39 AM
-
By steveO in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-25-2004, 04:42 PM
-
By hickorynut01 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-30-2003, 09:31 PM
-
By t0rp3d0 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-29-2003, 09:48 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$33.98