I don't know if klik works on every system. I tried it on PCLOS without success. Here is a link, however, which may help:
http://klik.atekon.de/wiki/index.php/How_to_use_klik
Good luck![]()
Sorry, probono, I wish to try klik, but there is a little problem.
I'm using Ubuntu Dapper, and when I try, for example, klik://xvier, never happens, and in the terminal I get:
wget: --user-agent: valore "klik/0.1.3cli (Linux UbuntuDell 2.6.15-27-386 #1 PREEMPT Sat Sep 16 01:51:59 UTC 2006 i686 GNU/Linux @Ubuntu (0.120) dapper-updatesDISTRIB_ID=Ubuntu
DISTRIB_RELEASE=6.06
DISTRIB_CODENAME=dapper
DISTRIB_DESCRIPTION="Ubuntu 6.06.1 LTS"@)" non valido.
Can you help me ??
Thanks. Walter
I don't know if klik works on every system. I tried it on PCLOS without success. Here is a link, however, which may help:
http://klik.atekon.de/wiki/index.php/How_to_use_klik
Good luck![]()
Thanks for your answer, rubi, but I follow exactly the instructions you link in your post.
On my PC happens that never appear the mask with a question: " Do you want to download and run.........."
The browser tell me "done", but nothing appear......
I have the same problem. You click something on a website, but there is no effect. Using klik apps like openoffice, which you manually downloaded to your desktop, does however function.
Please post your distribution and exact version. This is a strange problem, and I'd like to help you. It should work for sure on Ubuntu.
Try running from a console:
~/.klik xvier
and see what happens.
Regards,
probono
Exactly what I explain in my first post.Try running from a console:
~/.klik xvier
and see what happens.
After the installation, I see modifications in fstab, I see new files .klik and .zAppRun in my home, but nothing more happens vhen I choose to download something.....
My distro ( as you can see in my post...) is Ubuntu Dapper 6.06.1 LTS
Thanks, and Happy new Year..!!

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
Intel Core i5-4590T 2 GHz 5 GT/s LGA 1150 Desktop CPU Processor SR1S6
$10.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
PS5 Over Heating Problem Solver 1.5 Grams Liquid metal thermal paste CPU, GPU
$15.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
Intel Core i7-6700 SR2L2 3.40GHz 8 MB 4-Core LGA1151 Socket CPU Processor
$27.99
Intel Core i7-4790 3.6 GHz 4th Gen 4 Cores 8 Threads Desktop CPU SR1QF
$39.95
Intel Core Ultra 9 285K 3.70GHz 24 Core SRQD5 24 Thread LGA 1851
$435.00
LAST BATCH *Brand New-Sealed* AMD Ryzen 9 9950X3D2 Dual Ed. 4.3GHz 16Core AM5
$768.00