Hello!
I'm completely new to Linux and Knoppix but read Knoppix had a tool to fix ntfs.sys errors, so I thought I'd give it a shot, especially since Win Console wasn't able to repair it. The dvd booted with no problems but I don't see my SATA Raid 0 drives on the desktop. While poking around, I happened to see the drive under /media: (something like that anyway). It sees 1 drive with the total amount of space (240g) which is the total of both drives. When I right click on the icon I see an option to mount (which I'm assuming is how you get access to the disks) but it won't mount because it doesnt see it under /dev (Im at work right now so I cant remember exactly what it said).
If anyone has experience with this, could you please advise in a not too technical language
I'm really looking forward to playing around with this OS more cause it's just too cool, but I really need my windows back so I can get back to gaming
Thanks!!!
oh, if it matters, the system is Asus A8N SLI with 2 Seagate drives

2-Bay/4-Bay Hard Drive Enclosure for 3.5"/2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD 10Gbps USB-C 3.2
$75.99
OWC Mercury Elite Pro 2 Bay RAID Enclosure with USB 3.2 for Dual 3.5 inch HDDs
$87.99
Broadcom 9600-24i RAID Controller PCIe Gen 4.1 Tri-Mode NEW 05-50111-01004
$649.99
Intel VROC Premium RAID Controller Card PCIe Add-On Module VROCPREMMOD
$265.00
Acasis USB 3.2 2 Bay HDD RAID Enclosure for 2.5/3.5" SATA Drives External Array
$55.00
MegaRAID 9580-8i8e 16-port 12G SAS/SATA/NVMe 8GB PCIe RAID - 05-50076-00
$1619.19
Dell PowerEdge HBA330 LP PCI-E 12GBs RAID SAS Controller Adapter J7TNV
$18.95
LSI 9305-16i SATA SAS 12Gbs Controller card PCIe 3.0 IT-Mode w/SAS SATA cable US
$125.98
Broadcom MegaRAID 9480-8e Fujitsu PRAID EP540e SAS RAID Card (Replac 9380-8e) 8i
$228.00
Intel® Integrated RAID Mezzanine Module RMS3HC080 SAS/SATA H24093-204
$24.97