-
No LAN connection on DLink DI-524 with WinXP post Knoppix
I just downloaded and made a boot DVD of Knoppix 5. Everything booted up great and then I shutdown the system and went back to my Windoze installation. Now my DLink router won't recognize my computer in the LAN port. The wireless connection and WAN are working great.
I uninstalled my Marvell Yukon Ethernet driver and restarted the system back into XP. The card reinstalled, but still no LAN.
Then I unplugged and reset the DLink router . Still no LAN.
I'm a Knoppix noob and a network dolt, so please kind and give me some ideas?
TIA
Similar Threads
-
By hobz in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-27-2009, 01:41 PM
-
By testabcd in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-19-2006, 12:55 PM
-
By notoriouslou1022 in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-30-2005, 06:52 PM
-
By rec9140 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-13-2004, 04:10 PM
-
By brad2003 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-03-2003, 01:23 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

20TB 7200 RPM SATA III Internal 3.5" White Label Hard drive
$349.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$58.00

Lot of 2 HP 4TB / 128MB SATA 7.2K RPM 3.5" Hard Drive MB4000GCWDC /ST4000NM0033
$125.00

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99