I just downloaded and made a boot DVD of Knoppix 5. Everything booted up great and then I shutdown the system and went back to my Windoze installation. Now my DLink router won't recognize my computer in the LAN port. The wireless connection and WAN are working great.
I uninstalled my Marvell Yukon Ethernet driver and restarted the system back into XP. The card reinstalled, but still no LAN.
Then I unplugged and reset the DLink router . Still no LAN.
I'm a Knoppix noob and a network dolt, so please kind and give me some ideas?
TIA

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00
Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99
Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99
Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00
RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00
1U Server Intel Xeon E3-1240 V5 3.5Ghz 4C 32GB RAM 2x M.2 2280 OCP RJ45 Rails
$310.00