-
Unable to query modem
I am able to detect and connect with simply mepis, using my Compaq laptop. I am trying to do the same using the knoppix live cd. I have attempted every option to query the modem without success. My older laptop appears to run much more quickly. I am very encouraged. I hope to use a dual boot system! Help!
Similar Threads
-
By jodef in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-31-2005, 08:21 AM
-
By Burgos in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-17-2004, 04:26 PM
-
By taff in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 02:48 PM
-
By almala in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2003, 05:44 PM
-
By rajivvyas in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-30-2003, 11:01 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

128GB (4x32GB) SK hynix DDR4 PC4-2666V RDIMM ECC Server Ram HMA84GR7CJR4N-VK
$799.00

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.50

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Lot Of (8) Mixed RAM Spacer DDR4 2666 Micron 2400T Samsung 2133P Desktop Server
$880.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

32GB Micron PC4 – 3200AA DDR4 ECC Registered Server RAM - MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2J3
$200.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

SK hynix 64GB 4DRx4 PC4-2400T DDR4 ECC HMAA8GL7MMR4N-UH Server Memory
$300.00

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive
$35.00

64 (32x2 GB) Memory for laptop Samsung PC4 2Rx8 2666V.
$260.00