To juniorknopper
I haven't tried it, but I guess my monitor won't support 1280x1024.
The highest resolution supported is 1152x768.
Come on, I'm sick of 800x600. It's so huge!
To juniorknopper
I haven't tried it, but I guess my monitor won't support 1280x1024.
The highest resolution supported is 1152x768.
Come on, I'm sick of 800x600. It's so huge!

Rare Vintage Soviet KM1801VM3 (КМ1801ВМ3) 16-bit CPU Processor - White Ceramic
$99.00
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
Vintage Apple iMac G4 15" Lamp 700MHz 512MB Mac OS X 10.4.6 W/ Pro Speakers
$300.00
Vintage USSR ferrite core memory 4096
$99.00
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage USSR ferrite core memory
$99.00
Rare Vintage Soviet T34VM1 (Т34ВМ1) Z80 CPU Processor
$99.00
Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00