Whoops! I tried knoppix vga=1024x768 and knoppix screen=1024x768, but I guess that's wrong.![]()
I'll try it.
juniorknopper
Whoops! I tried knoppix vga=1024x768 and knoppix screen=1024x768, but I guess that's wrong.![]()
I'll try it.
juniorknopper

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage 1998 iMac G3 M4984 Mac OS + Keyboard Working but Needs Some Repair Read
$295.00
Apple Macintosh DuoDock Duo Dock M7779 & Powerbook 230 Vintage Mac RARE Vintage
$249.00
Mixed Lot Vintage Mac Windows media / Graphics / Sound Software - CDs 37 Pieces
$40.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Apple Macintosh Plus 1MB M0001A Vintage Computer **TURNS ON **
$99.99
185--Sonnet Crescendo G3 PPCG3-375-5-K-06 G3 Add-On Card for Vintage Mac
$99.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage All-in-One Desktop Computer
$95.00
2001 Apple iMac G3 600MHz DV M8492LL/A in Strawberry shell Vintage Mac OS PPC 9
$349.99