-
Will my monitor support it
To juniorknopper
I haven't tried it, but I guess my monitor won't support 1280x1024.
The highest resolution supported is 1152x768.
Come on, I'm sick of 800x600. It's so huge!
-
Senior Member
registered user
Try Different Cheat Codes
640x480 - 785
800x600 - 788
1024x768 - 791 16 bit
1024x768 - 792 24 bit
1152x864 - 355
1280x1024 - 794
1600x1200 - 798
There is a different method for adjusting screen resolution at boot time. Use the vga=794 cheat code for example for 1280x1024 screen resolution. It may work better for you.
Above are some typical ones you could try.
Note, you have not said what kind of video card you are using. If it is something really old, say with only 4 mb of memory on the card, you may well be stuck with 800x600.
Hope this helps.
sakiZ
-
Junior Member
registered user
I fixed my screen problems!
all I did was enter (on the live cd) the cheatcode knoppix xmodule=i810, then, I did a knoppix installation. My hard drive installation's screen resolution is perfect!
juniorknopper
-
Senior Member
registered user
Congratulations!
Nothing more satisfying than finding the answer yourself.
I am not familiar with the xmodule cheatcode.
I'll have to store that in my archives somewhere.
sakiZ
Similar Threads
-
By revelater in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-20-2005, 07:25 AM
-
By maestrobwh1 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-19-2004, 12:58 AM
-
By illcuban in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-21-2003, 07:14 PM
-
By jclochesy in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-25-2003, 11:04 AM
-
By Guest in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 12-22-2002, 04:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99

Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99

Juniper Networks EX2300-48P 48-Port PoE Gigabit Switch (Renewed)
$344.74

Juniper QFX5100-48S-3AFI 48-Port SFP+ 6 QSFP+ 2x SFP/RJ-45 Management
$249.97

Juniper MX204 +JUNOS and Dual Power Supply
$7299.99

Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86

Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99

Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99

Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00

Juniper EX4300-24P 24 Port Gigabit PoE+ Switch.
$95.62