-
Issues With Booting - Averatec 3700
Okay, I've looked over the forums and tried as many cheatcodes as I can get my hands on, but nothing has seemed to work beyond a very limited level.
I have:
Averatec 3700 series notebook
AMD Sempron Mobile, 1800Mhz
480M RAM
I can get into X via failsafe, but it doesn't help much without mouse or network support. No amount of keyboard shortcuts can get me to a command prompt.
Beyond that, autodetection hangs on every single boot, even with failsafe. The BIOS in that particular notebook doesn't have much in the way of options, but the cheatcodes I've used to try to get around this don't seem to do much.
I can't run lspci for more verbose info, as I can't reach a command prompt. Any suggestions or help would be greatly appreciated.
Similar Threads
-
By jelzimme in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-26-2007, 04:11 AM
-
By asearle in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-19-2005, 01:03 PM
-
By jgagauth in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 03-08-2005, 10:57 AM
-
By B4L1STA in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-24-2005, 01:41 AM
-
By econobeing5 in forum General Support
Replies: 23
Last Post: 10-03-2004, 12:18 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

(2) Vintage DEC DLV11-KB RS-232 to 20mA Current Loop Converters PDP-11 As-Is
$170.00

Vintage DEC Digital M8048 5013995C PDP-11 LSI 11 ROM (B3)
$149.99

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99

Vintage DEC RT-11 V5.0 8” Floppy Disks HT-11 System BASIC FORTRAN Software Lot
$199.95

DEC 3010A Vintage Ceramic chip - ALL LEGS INTACT (BO)
$100.00

Vintage DEC LSI-11 PDP-11 Paper Tape Software Lot (96 Tapes) Cables Hardware
$649.00

VINTAGE DEC LA34/ LA100 SERIES KEYBOARD W/NUMERIC PAD 70-17864-01C
$140.00

Vintage Computer Lot Commodore IBM Gateway AT Gaming Towers DEC IBM HUGE CRT LOT
$7250.00

DEC DIGITAL VINTAGE M7477
$100.00