Cool!
Could someone please add the updated usbnet drivers (from 2.4.21 and later kernels)?
Thanks,
Robert
* V3.2-2003-05-20 (bugfix release, and small updates)
- kdelibs 3.1.2 from Debian/unstable
- frozen-bubble works again, after an update of libsdl-console
- nessus and gnumeric update
- Added another radeon graphics card to the hardware detection
- Added Vera bitstream truetype fonts
- No change in openoffice, see below.
Cool!
Could someone please add the updated usbnet drivers (from 2.4.21 and later kernels)?
Thanks,
Robert
i love knoppix
but could someone add some drivers for flyvideo 3000 ? or/and sound blaster audigy ? or alsa sound drivers
Is this the proper place to be requesting added features/software? If not where can we make these requests so they'll be heard?
Thanks,
BR
I've tried dowloading KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-05-20-EN.iso 3 times from 3 different servers (for ex: ftp://ftp.leo.org/pub/comp/os/unix/linux/knoppix/) but I'm getting an error on the md5-check on all of them... Is this something like what happened to the early-april erroneus upload? Or is it the md5-sum that is old/wrong? Or maybe my ADSL-line is tired...?
Anyway; Thank you for the knoppix.
-mortenjohs
Try the bugzilla when you report the "bug" use the request new program option.Originally Posted by bamarob
alsa is available. Jsut start with cheat-code: knoppix alsaOriginally Posted by PLum
flyvideo 3000 ... dunno, but di you try bttv_configure from the Knoppix-Menü ?
cu
Fabian
I have equal problemI've tried dowloading KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-05-20-EN.iso 3 times from 3 different servers Is this something like what happened to the early-april erroneus upload?
I had no trouble downloading it, but the speed was varying from 190 - 420 KB/s on a 4Mbit ADSL line.![]()
I downloaded as soon as I had seen the announcement, so that could have something to say.
This was ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/
I wonder if its just the english iso .. because I too have downloaded it twice .. it checksums fine .. the iso is written fine .. it boots to a kernel panic every time .. init doesn't fix .. although it says 2003-05-20-BETA .. perhaps we can expect this .. this is not the first instance I've had of a KNOPPIX iso giving an issue .. not good for those on slow connections![]()
Can someone please double check the english iso - thanks in advance .. devoted knoppix advocate.![]()

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00
Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$99.99
Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
Samsung 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4 1Rx8 288-Pin PC4 UDIMM Desktop RAM Memory M378A1K43CB2
$94.95
Crucial 32GB(4 x 8GB) CT8G4DFS824A.C8FDD1 DDR4-2400 UDIMM Desktop RAM - CR352A
$89.95
DDR4 Laptop RAM 4GB 8GB 16GB 32GB 2400 2666 3200 Samsung Hynix
$66.00
Samsung 32GB 4x8GB DDR4-2666 PC4-21300 ECC SODIMM RAM M474A1K43BB1-CTD Tested
$119.00
Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2-800 PC2-6400 240-Pin DIMM
$145.00
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99