-
Senior Member
registered user
V3.2-2003-05-20
* V3.2-2003-05-20 (bugfix release, and small updates)
- kdelibs 3.1.2 from Debian/unstable
- frozen-bubble works again, after an update of libsdl-console
- nessus and gnumeric update
- Added another radeon graphics card to the hardware detection
- Added Vera bitstream truetype fonts
- No change in openoffice, see below.
-
Cool!
Could someone please add the updated usbnet drivers (from 2.4.21 and later kernels)?
Thanks,
Robert
-
i love knoppix 
but could someone add some drivers for flyvideo 3000 ? or/and sound blaster audigy ? or alsa sound drivers
-
Is this the proper place to be requesting added features/software? If not where can we make these requests so they'll be heard?
Thanks,
BR
-
I've tried dowloading KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-05-20-EN.iso 3 times from 3 different servers (for ex: ftp://ftp.leo.org/pub/comp/os/unix/linux/knoppix/) but I'm getting an error on the md5-check on all of them... Is this something like what happened to the early-april erroneus upload? Or is it the md5-sum that is old/wrong? Or maybe my ADSL-line is tired...?
Anyway; Thank you for the knoppix.
-mortenjohs
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
bamarob
Is this the proper place to be requesting added features/software? If not where can we make these requests so they'll be heard?
Thanks,
BR
Try the bugzilla when you report the "bug" use the request new program option.
-
Senior Member
registered user

Originally Posted by
PLum
i love knoppix

but could someone add some drivers for flyvideo 3000 ? or/and sound blaster audigy ? or alsa sound drivers
alsa is available. Jsut start with cheat-code: knoppix alsa
flyvideo 3000 ... dunno, but di you try bttv_configure from the Knoppix-Menü ?
cu
Fabian
-
I've tried dowloading KNOPPIX_V3.2-2003-05-20-EN.iso 3 times from 3 different servers Is this something like what happened to the early-april erroneus upload?
I have equal problem
-
Junior Member
registered user
I had no trouble downloading it, but the speed was varying from 190 - 420 KB/s on a 4Mbit ADSL line.
I downloaded as soon as I had seen the announcement, so that could have something to say.
This was ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/
-
I wonder if its just the english iso .. because I too have downloaded it twice .. it checksums fine .. the iso is written fine .. it boots to a kernel panic every time .. init doesn't fix .. although it says 2003-05-20-BETA .. perhaps we can expect this .. this is not the first instance I've had of a KNOPPIX iso giving an issue .. not good for those on slow connections
Can someone please double check the english iso - thanks in advance .. devoted knoppix advocate.
Similar Threads
-
By kx14386 in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 10:47 AM
-
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 01:28 PM
-
By jedovaty in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:36 PM
-
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 04:03 AM
-
Replies: 14
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 02:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8 G1610T @2.3 GHz, 16GB, 712317-001 NO HDD/OS
$199.00

Supermicro 1U Network Server Appliance 16GB RAM 800GB SSD 6 LAN Ports Powers On
$450.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99

Nasuni NF-50 Supermicro Server, Atom CPU C2558, @ 2.40GHz, 8GB RAM-No HDD/OS/AC
$250.00

New Barebones Supermicro 5019D Server, 4C/8T Xeon D-2123T, 1U Rackmountable, 10G
$449.99

Supermicro 2U X10DRU-i 2x E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 32gb Ram 240gb SSD 2x GPU *READ*
$369.99

Supermicro 5019D-4C-FN8TP Xeon D-2123IT (4C/8T) 64GB DDR4 10GbE 480GB 1U Server
$689.00

Supermicro 1027GR-TSF 1U Rackmount Server 2x Xeon 2.3GHz 128GB DDR3
$219.99

Supermicro 505-2 Server
$280.00

Supermicro CSE-937 3U Storage Chassis No CPU No HDD No Ram Tested & Reset
$129.99