-
Is anybody aware of issues with the V3.2-2003-05-20, hanging after running for aproximatelly 3 to 5 minutes. Doesn't matter what I am doing on the system. I tried starting it with different desktops, screen settings. It freezes for a minute, the screen goes black and after another minute, the CD auto-ejects! I'm running it on an older Dell Dimension L500C (Celeron). With an Intel 810 onboard video controller.
To the issue with English ISO's: I also had problems getting the files to md5sum properly. I had to download 4 different files before I got a good one.
Thanks
--Ian
Similar Threads
-
By kx14386 in forum Laptops
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-07-2003, 10:47 AM
-
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-18-2003, 01:28 PM
-
By jedovaty in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-12-2003, 06:36 PM
-
Replies: 13
Last Post: 04-14-2003, 04:03 AM
-
Replies: 14
Last Post: 04-11-2003, 02:33 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55