-
Can not boot Knoppix
Hello, newbie here. I have downloaded KNOPPIX_V5.0.1CD-2006-06-01-EN three times, and have made cd's with Isorecorder, Alcohol 120%, and Deepburner each on a seperate cd. I can not view the files on any of them. They will not boot. I also tried to mount the image with Alcohol and windows can not read disc. What am I missing? Do I need something for windows to read the iso files?
Similar Threads
-
By destro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
-
By doesnotcompute in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 07:29 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By ebone in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:26 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99

Seagate ST6000NM0115 6TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6.0Gb/s Enterprise Hard Drive
$159.99

Hitachi / HGST Travelstar HTS541010B7E610 1TB 2.5" SATA III HDD
$29.99

HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00

Seagate ST2000NM0045 2TB 3.5" 12Gb/s 128MB 7.2K RPM SAS HDD P/N: 1V4204-002
$24.99

HDD 3.5" SATA Hard Drive with Windows 10/Win 11 64x Installed Legacy
$35.00

Toshiba 1TB 2.5" SATA HDD MQ01ABD100V 5400RPM 9.5mm Laptop Internal Hard Drive
$51.99