-
Can not boot Knoppix
Hello, newbie here. I have downloaded KNOPPIX_V5.0.1CD-2006-06-01-EN three times, and have made cd's with Isorecorder, Alcohol 120%, and Deepburner each on a seperate cd. I can not view the files on any of them. They will not boot. I also tried to mount the image with Alcohol and windows can not read disc. What am I missing? Do I need something for windows to read the iso files?
Similar Threads
-
By destro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
-
By doesnotcompute in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 07:29 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By ebone in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:26 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SAMSUNG 64GB 2Rx4 PC4-3200AA-RB4-12-MH1 DDR4 ECC RDIMM M393A8G40BB4-CWECO
$650.00

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$229.50

Micro SD Adapter To SD HC SDHC Memory Card Adapter Reader NEW
$1.39

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

SK hynix 16GB 2Rx4 PC4-2133P-RA0-10 Server Memory Ram HMA42GR7MFR4N-TF
$57.99

SK hynix (4X 16GB) PC4-25600 (DDR4-2400) Memory (HMA82GR7AFR8N-XN) Tested
$400.00

x4 Intel 128GB NMB1XXD128GPS Optane Memory 200 Series PMEM Module 3200 DDR4 RAM
$329.99

SK Hynix 8GB 1RX4 PC4-2133P-RC0-10 Registered Server RAM HMA41GR7MFR4N-TF TD AB
$34.99