I am able to detect and connect with simply mepis, using my Compaq laptop. I am trying to do the same using the knoppix live cd. I have attempted every option to query the modem without success. My older laptop appears to run much more quickly. I am very encouraged. I hope to use a dual boot system! Help!

Samsung MLT-R116 Imaging Unit Xpress M2625 M2675 M2825 M2875 M2885 M3015 OEM NEW
$49.99
LOT of 21 Samsung V-NAND 860 EVO MZ-76E250 250GB SSD 2.5" SATA III SSD
$544.95
SAMSUNG 990 EVO PLUS 1TB PCIe 4.0 x4/ 5.0 x2 NVMe M.2 2280 SSD (MZ-V9S1T0B/AM)
$189.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite 10.9" 128GB Silver Wi-Fi SM-X400NZSAXAR
$206.00
Samsung SCXSTP000, SCX-STP000 (Swingline Staple Cartridge - 3 Refills)
$57.99
Samsung 8GB DDR4 2666 NON-ECC UDIMM RAM PC4-2666V-ED2 M378A1K43CB2-CTD
$55.00
Magnetic Leather Flip Case with Stand for Samsung Tab S9 S9+ S10+ S10 Ultra
$20.99
Kids Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab A9+/A9 plus 11 Inch 2023 Case, with Strap, Shoc
$27.99
Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 3/ 64 gig/WIFI
$85.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered RDIMM 288-Pin M393A4K40BB1
$200.00