-
Can not boot Knoppix
Hello, newbie here. I have downloaded KNOPPIX_V5.0.1CD-2006-06-01-EN three times, and have made cd's with Isorecorder, Alcohol 120%, and Deepburner each on a seperate cd. I can not view the files on any of them. They will not boot. I also tried to mount the image with Alcohol and windows can not read disc. What am I missing? Do I need something for windows to read the iso files?
Similar Threads
-
By destro in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2007, 11:08 PM
-
By doesnotcompute in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 07:29 PM
-
By helios17 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 11-27-2004, 06:27 AM
-
By ebone in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 4
Last Post: 05-16-2003, 02:26 AM
-
By mswarbrick in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 6
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 12:30 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari 400 / 800 Computer Memory Module 16K RAM PCB CX853 - Works Perfectly
$18.95

Atari 1010 Cassette Recorder/Player, Power Adapter. Partial function.
$42.00

GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00

atari 400 Upgraded 48k board & mpp-1100 working & Power Supply
$109.65

Atari 1200 XL home computer with original owners guide and power supply power on
$255.00

Atari 800XL Home Computer 64K RAM in Original Box 1984 Olympic Edition Untested
$149.99

Broken Indus GT Floppy Disk Drive for Atari
$129.99

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00