Finally I 've testing this beautiful eye candy on my Debian BOX because I didn't use KDE or GNOME (prefer fluxbox) I wait till I came up with a XFCE GUIDE for the testing.

For installation on Debian Etch/Sid go to: This Post from the Beryl Prokect Forum It install correctly, but it's only for gnome!.

If your prefer other Desktop Manager, after:
Download the .debs
- Install the dependencies
- Install the .debs all at once, otherwise you will get dependency errors because they need each other.
- Add the options to your xorg.conf file:
DO NOT RESTART X OR RESET COMPUTER..

FOR KDE
$Now for Beryl start automatically
$ nano ~/.kde/Autostart/startberyl.sh

inside:
#!/bin/bash
beryl-manager
(save and exit nano)

Last:
$ chmod +x ~/.kde/Autostart/startberyl.sh

FOR XFCE:
$ sudo nano /etc/X11/session/xfce4.desktop

inside:

[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Type=XSession
Exec=~/.xsession
TryExec=startxfce4
Name=XFCE4
(save and exit nano)

$ nano ~/.xinitrc

inside:

#!/bin/sh

#
# ~/.xinitrc
#
# Executed by startx (run your window manager from here)
#

. /etc/profile
. $HOME/.bashrc

is_running() {
for pid in $(pidof “$1″); do
if kill -0 $pid 2>/dev/null; then
return 0
fi
done
return 1
}
xrdb $HOME/.Xresources

# start a dbus session bus, if it is not already running
if ! is_running dbus-daemon; then
dbus-launch –sh-syntax > $HOME/.dbus-env
fi
source $HOME/.dbus-env

# start beryl and beryl-manager
beryl-manager &
emerald &
startxfce4
IMPORTANT For XFCE: If you are editing the files when inside an XFCE sessión, you must not save the session on exit or the changes will not work

It works it's more shocking that viewing some videos, Hey my computer can make that wow, it's not slow, not sluggines, runs smooth ( Duron 1GHZ Geforce2 MX ) but on my opinion it's too much distracting for my liking, being from a Fluxbox WMG. XFCE with beryl is like a rollercaster :P something new, refreshing on my desktop beautiful, shiny on the end only a new experience to see someting new.

Call me old, call me too simplist, I 've come back to my Fluxbox WMG. Beryl is good, it really does what it preach but at the end of 25 minutes of testing, I realized that I didn't need it.

TESTED KDE 4:3.5.5.2 & XFCE 4.3.99.2, Debian etch


I hope this guide help others

** Correction KDE config