Here is the result of lspci -v:

00:00.0 Host bridge: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 2578 (rev 02)
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0157
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Memory at e8000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=128M]
Capabilities: [e4] #09 [2106]
Capabilities: [a0] AGP version 3.0

00:01.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 2579 (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, fast devsel, latency 64
Bus: primary=00, secondary=01, subordinate=01, sec-latency=64
I/O behind bridge: 0000d000-0000dfff
Memory behind bridge: fe900000-feafffff
Prefetchable memory behind bridge: f0000000-f7ffffff

00:1d.0 USB Controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24d2 (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0157
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16
I/O ports at ff80 [size=32]

00:1d.1 USB Controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24d4 (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0157
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 19
I/O ports at ff60 [size=32]

00:1d.2 USB Controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24d7 (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0157
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 18
I/O ports at ff40 [size=32]

00:1d.3 USB Controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24de (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [UHCI])
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0157
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 16
I/O ports at ff20 [size=32]

00:1d.7 USB Controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24dd (rev 02) (prog-if 20 [EHCI])
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0157
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 23
Memory at ffa80800 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]
Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2
Capabilities: [58] #0a [20a0]

00:1e.0 PCI bridge: Intel Corp. 82801BA/CA/DB PCI Bridge (rev c2) (prog-if 00 [Normal decode])

Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 0
Bus: primary=00, secondary=02, subordinate=02, sec-latency=32
I/O behind bridge: 0000c000-0000cfff
Memory behind bridge: fe800000-fe8fffff

00:1f.0 ISA bridge: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24d0 (rev 02)
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0

00:1f.1 IDE interface: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24db (rev 02) (prog-if 8a [Master SecP PriP])
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0157
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 17
I/O ports at 01f0 [size=8]
I/O ports at 03f4
I/O ports at 0170 [size=8]
I/O ports at 0374
I/O ports at ffa0 [size=16]
Memory at febffc00 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=1K]

00:1f.2 IDE interface: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24d1 (rev 02) (prog-if 8f [Master SecP SecO PriP PriO])
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0157
Flags: bus master, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 0, IRQ 17
I/O ports at fe00 [size=8]
I/O ports at fe10 [size=4]
I/O ports at fe20 [size=8]
I/O ports at fe30 [size=4]
I/O ports at fea0 [size=16]

00:1f.3 SMBus: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 24d3 (rev 02)
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0157
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 17
I/O ports at efe0 [size=32]

01:00.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon R250 If [Radeon 9000] (rev 01) (prog-if 00 [VGA])
Subsystem: ATI Technologies Inc: Unknown device 4f72
Flags: bus master, stepping, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 16
Memory at f4000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
I/O ports at de00 [size=256]
Memory at fe9e0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
Expansion ROM at fea00000 [disabled] [size=128K]
Capabilities: [58] AGP version 2.0
Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2

01:00.1 Display controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon R250 [Radeon 9000] (Secondary) (rev 01)
Subsystem: ATI Technologies Inc: Unknown device 4f73
Flags: bus master, stepping, 66Mhz, medium devsel, latency 64
Memory at f0000000 (32-bit, prefetchable) [size=64M]
Memory at fe9f0000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=64K]
Capabilities: [50] Power Management version 2

02:01.0 Modem: Broadcom Corporation BCM4212 v.90 56k modem (rev 02) (prog-if 00 [Generic])
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0002
Flags: bus master, fast devsel, latency 64, IRQ 22
Memory at fe8fe000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
I/O ports at cf10 [size=16]
Capabilities: [40] Power Management version 2

02:02.0 Multimedia audio controller: Creative Labs [SB Live! Value] EMU10k1X
Subsystem: Creative Labs: Unknown device 1003
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 17
I/O ports at cf20 [size=32]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2

02:02.1 Input device controller: Creative Labs [SB Live! Value] Input device controller
Subsystem: Creative Labs: Unknown device 1003
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64
I/O ports at cf08 [size=8]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2

02:08.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corp.: Unknown device 1050 (rev 02)
Subsystem: Dell Computer Corporation: Unknown device 0157
Flags: bus master, medium devsel, latency 64, IRQ 20
Memory at fe8ff000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=4K]
I/O ports at cf40 [size=64]
Capabilities: [dc] Power Management version 2