-
Error starting KDE
First of all, I'm new to Linux systems
Secondly, I have a Celeron 433Mhz 10GB 256RAM PC with integrated Intel graphics
Thirdly, I've downloaded Knoppix 5.0 Live CD and managed to boot it by using these cheat codes:
KNOPPIX NODMA NOAGP
Unfortunately I can only see the mouse pointer and then I get A message that There's not enough RAM to load KDE,
and I'm beign switched to TWM
My goal is to install Knoppix on the HDD but i need a graphical tool :/
Thank you
Similar Threads
-
By montalegrejorge in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-09-2008, 10:50 PM
-
By USHANABI in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-11-2006, 12:25 PM
-
By ses182 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-08-2004, 05:37 PM
-
By Rod in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 07:37 PM
-
By brlund in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2003, 01:19 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment Flip-Chip Module Lot Parts
$59.99

Vintage DEC Digital T1043 DWMBB/B VAXBI XMI Adapter 5018232-01 C1 VAX Board
$109.99

Vintage Digital VR241-A color CRT monitor, powers on, DEC Rainbow or terminal
$150.00

Vintage DEC Digital XMI-A1 5017293-01A1 LWPR BE3-0 VAX Circuit Board T2012
$74.99

DEC Digital DECmate III PC238 PDP-8 6120 RX50 Dual Floppy Vintage Computer
$649.95

Vintage DEC Digital Equipment DELNI 8-Port Ethernet Local Network Hub VAXstation
$79.95

Vintage DEC LK201 Digital Equipment Corporation (DEC) LK201-AA Computer Keyboard
$149.99

Rare Vintage DEC DIGITAL DFO3 modem ~Powers Up but UNTESTED #1
$75.00

Vintage DEC/Mostek memory systems MK 8015 AA-00 6805-08015 1100 REV C(B7)
$279.99

Vintage DEC Digital Starion 200 Desktop PC Powers On Boots To BIOS NO HDD - DW
$269.99