Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: TV-Out is just a blur...

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6

    TV-Out is just a blur...

    Hi!

    first, my configs:

    Asus A7V133
    512 Mb
    Athlon 1.4 GHz
    Ati Radeon 9200

    Knoppix 5.0.1 DVD works fine so far, but the TV-Out doesn't work at all! It's the same with Knoppix 4.0.2 DVD. The Desktop is displayed on TV, I can see that, because the blur pattern changes if I open a new window for expample... but I can't recognize anything. I didn't even find the settings for TV-out.
    How can I fix that?

    And second, is there a driver for Canon iP4200 printer? The canon iP4000 doesn't work correctly...

    thanks

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    6
    doesn't anyone knows how to configure the TV-out??

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    7
    I'm reeeaaaallly new to linux so sorry if this isn't any help. Anyways I have and nvidia and found nvidia settings in the system menu. This was after I installed the new nvidia drivers, which I'm not even sure I did right, gave me some trouble figuring out the whole x server, and runlevels, but it said it installed. Not sure if the nvidia settings were there before may have been but in there are options for tv out, which I actually still can't get the settings completely correct but I can at least get something on the tv with the twin display mode. Anyway perhaps there's drivers for ati, or settings for it in the same place. Not much help I would imagine, but it could be a start and might at least help you get somewhere.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM picture

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM

$1625.00



Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram  2x 550W PSU No HDD picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD

$275.00



Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed picture

Microsoft Windows Server 2025 Standard 64Bit 16 Core-50 CALs DVD With Key Sealed

$49.99



867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001 picture

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001

$245.00



Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W picture

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W

$409.99



Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p picture

Dell EMC PowerEdge R740 8 Bay Server w/ 32GB RAM 2x GOLD 6132 2x 1600W PSU H730p

$499.88



Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge R730XD 28 Core Server 2X Xeon E5-2680 V4 H730 32GB RAM No HDD

$378.93



Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO picture

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO

$308.00



Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD picture

Dell Poweredge R630 2x Xeon E5-2680 v3 2.5ghz 24-Core | HBA330 | No RAM or HDD

$149.99



Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5

Dell Poweredge R620 10x 2.5" bay with 256GB (16x16gb) DDR3, 2x E5-2690v2, H710

$349.99