-
I want to compile network driver. Which souce should I get?
I downloaded this knoppix:
ftp://ftp.kernel.org/pub/dist/knoppix/
KNOPPIX_V5.0.1CD-2006-06-01-EN.iso 712926 KB 6/2/2006 12:00:00 AM
Knoppix cannot detect on board ethernet on my computer so I need to compile the driver. Which sourcefile should I get?
The oldest version?
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/
linux-2.6.17.tar.gz 18-Jun-2006 02:10 49M
Or the newest version?
http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v2.6/
linux-2.6.17.14.tar.gz 13-Oct-2006 20:04 49M
Or other version?
Similar Threads
-
By willbrown in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-02-2008, 02:00 PM
-
By SlavoniaJavaTeam in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-12-2007, 09:39 AM
-
By quinielas in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-18-2005, 01:20 PM
-
By Placebo in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-12-2005, 07:46 AM
-
By msnxsw in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-27-2003, 07:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99

10GbE 10GFC SFP+ LC SW 850nm IBM 78P1661 31P1549 Finisar FTLX8571D3BCL-IK Qty 8
$88.00

Cisco Meraki OEM MA-SFP-1GB-LX10 1000Base-LX 1GbE SFP Module 1310nm 10km SMF LC
$95.00