-
remastering without knoppix installed or booted
Hi all!
I need to remaster knoppix, as I need distcc and gcc 4.1 on the boxes running knoppix. My problem is: I have gentoo installed and see no possibility to extract /cdrom/KNOPPIX/KNOPPIX into my hdd. I downloaded and mounted the iso and tried to mount the file with -o loop I also tried losetup loop1 but it did not work either. The problem is, that I can not boot knoppix on my machine, as it is used as server for others.
So is there a possibility to perform a remastering on another linux than knoppix or is there another live-system which fits my needs.
Thanks in advance for any hints!
Bye,
Sumpi
Similar Threads
-
By param85047 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-03-2006, 03:31 PM
-
By tadpole in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 03-31-2005, 05:39 PM
-
By OmegaOne in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-09-2003, 02:25 PM
-
By j.drake in forum General Support
Replies: 14
Last Post: 09-08-2003, 04:39 PM
-
By John in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-07-2003, 07:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

External SSD 1TB 2TB 4TB Portable Hard Drive USB 3.0 Type-C High Speed PC Mac
$19.99

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i5 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$316.61

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$90.00

Dell Latitude 14" Laptop Computer Intel i7 Up To 32GB RAM 1TB SSD Windows 11 Pro
$349.48

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Netac 2TB 1TB 500GB Internal SSD M.2 NVMe PCIe3.0 Solid State Drive lot
$129.99

SAMSUNG T7 Portable SSD 1TB Indigo Blue USB 3.2 Gen2 External MU-PC1T0H/AM
$159.99

Acer Predator Helios Neo 16S AI 16" i9 275HX 2S RTX 5070 Ti 32GB 1TB SSD Refurb
$1746.47

Timetec MS10 1TB SSD NVMe PCIe Gen3x4 3D NAND SSD 35TTFP6PCIE-1TB
$89.99

Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99