-
Newbie to Knoppix and lost
I just the Knoppix CDLive v5.0.1 and like it. I was wondering how I can save data from openoffice as well as bookmarks and other data when operating from just a CD. How does this data save when the OS is a CD? I do like this OS but it would seem it would be faster if it was on the hard drive. Am I wrong for assuming this? Thanks for the help.
Similar Threads
-
By ajwreinhardt in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 14
Last Post: 06-21-2006, 07:05 PM
-
By jr0d82 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 02-23-2006, 07:43 PM
-
By fstephens in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-21-2004, 07:57 AM
-
By viggooo in forum General Support
Replies: 10
Last Post: 01-15-2004, 03:51 PM
-
By Carlos_E_Morimoto in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-04-2003, 08:13 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

RAM-HOL-SAM60CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock for Samsung Tab Active5 - 3 - 2
$81.99

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$60.00

Samsung Galaxy View Tablet 18.4 SM-T670/677A Charging Port 100% Original Oem
$98.99

New Samsung 512GB FIT Plus USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A Flash Drive MUF-512AB/AM NEW
$120.00

RAM-GDS-SKIN-SAM54-NG-1 RAM Mounts IntelliSkin® Next Gen for Samsung Tab Active4
$93.99

RAM-HOL-SAM52CPU RAM USB-C Powered Dock Samsung Tab Active4 Pro & Tab Active Pro
$81.99

Qty.8 Samsung 16GB 2RX4 Pc4 2133P M393A2G40DB0-CPB0Q Ram Memory
$599.99

Cell Phone Smartphone Computer repair banner poster sign iphone Samsung
$89.99

NEW Samsung NoteBook NT930QCG touch LCD Full Screen Assembly Blue
$225.77

Samsung 24" S3 Essential IPS 100Hz Monitor | Sealed | Fast shipping
$50.00