-
knoppix-installer partition choices
When I try to install (I think from version 5.0), I can only select partitions that I do not want to use. I used the partition tool to reformat an existing partition to ext3, but it is not displayed as an option (it has 9.3GB available). I have installed 3.8 several times and it works, but it does not configure the system to use my nforce chipset correctly. I just want to force the installer (knoppix-installer) to use a particular partition.
Thanks
Similar Threads
-
By gherrera87 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-29-2007, 01:19 AM
-
By king_crimson in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 01-30-2006, 08:25 PM
-
By Kumagoro in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-01-2005, 04:26 AM
-
By ykhov in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 7
Last Post: 04-05-2004, 07:05 PM
-
By eadz in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-07-2003, 11:35 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99

Microsoft Office 2021 Pro Plus USB for 1PC Windows 10 & 11
$62.55

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

Lot of (5) Samsung 32GB 2RX4 DDR4-2133 ECC REG RAM M393A4K40BB0-CPB
$875.00

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$202.50

Lot of 4 8GB DDR4 PC4-2400T ECC Registered Server RAM 32GB 1Rx8 RDIMM MICRON
$149.99