-
program will not close
Hello, I am new to Knoppix, and I am having a problem. Whenever I open Frozen Bubble (the only program I've have trouble with so far, but there may be others), it will not close, no matter what I do. I have verified the checksum on the original download, and I ran testcd to verify the cd itself, everything seems fine. What can I do to fix this?
Also, is there a way to boot Knoppix and skip hard drive detection/use?
Similar Threads
-
By radnor in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-02-2006, 03:02 PM
-
By vtechstu in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:56 PM
-
By florin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-24-2004, 06:12 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-10-2004, 01:07 PM
-
By computerkid14 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 01:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SK Hynix Server Memory 32GB (1x32GB) RAM DDR4 2400MHz HMA84GR7MFR4N Lot of 12
$1599.99

Major Brand 8 GB PC3L-12800 (DDR3-1600) 2Rx8 DDR3L Laptop Memory RAM
$10.99

Lot of 4 SK Hynix 16GB DDR4 2666MHz PC4-21300 2Rx8 SODIMM RAM HMA82GS6DJR8N-VK
$334.99

Micron MTC4C10163S1UC48BA1 8GB RAM DDR5 4800MHz
$87.00

Corsair CMK32GX4M2B3000C15 Vengeance LPX DDR4 3000mhz Memory Kit - 32GB (2x16GB)
$159.95

Levem Sinba DDR4-3000 32GB 2x16GB Gaming Desktop Memory JROC4U3000172408-8Mx2
$115.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

LOT OF 23 Ram Sticks-Corsair Vengeance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 4GB (4GBx23=92GB Total)
$129.99

Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99

SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98