-
program will not close
Hello, I am new to Knoppix, and I am having a problem. Whenever I open Frozen Bubble (the only program I've have trouble with so far, but there may be others), it will not close, no matter what I do. I have verified the checksum on the original download, and I ran testcd to verify the cd itself, everything seems fine. What can I do to fix this?
Also, is there a way to boot Knoppix and skip hard drive detection/use?
Similar Threads
-
By radnor in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-02-2006, 03:02 PM
-
By vtechstu in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 11-16-2004, 10:56 PM
-
By florin in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-24-2004, 06:12 PM
-
By rrfish72 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-10-2004, 01:07 PM
-
By computerkid14 in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-05-2003, 01:24 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell T7910 Workstation Tower Homelab AI Server PC - Xeon CPU - NO HDD/RAM/GPU
$279.99

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00

Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54

Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

Intel Xeon E5-2699 v3 18 Core 2.3 GHz 45MB SR1XD LGA 2011-3 B Grade
$15.95

Dell Precision T1700 Workstation Intel Xeon 16G Ram 256GG SSD Nvidia 600 Win 10
$109.99

HP Z2 G5 Workstation Xeon W-1250 32GB 1TB SSD NVIDIA RTX 4000 Win11 Pro
$560.00