Hi,Though I have been using Knoppix5.0 already for two weeks,I am not familiar with it yet.Frankly speaking I am a total beginner.My previous experience with Win XP brought me only troubles - a plenty of worms and spy programmes.This is why,following the advice of a friend I started using Knoppix 5.0 on a live CD.In order to be sure,that my e-mail correspondence will not be shared,I decided to configure a Knoppix firewall.But this enquires creating a persistent Knoppix image.Doesn't it mean,that after creating such a persistent image on the HDD I will be in the same situation like in Win XP?I also would like to know,whether the DHCP broadcast makes me easy for identifying in the net?Does the router make me invisible for the others in the net?Thank you in advance for your assistance and for providing me ideas for solving the matter.![]()

GORF Atari/Roklan 400/800 Cartridge Brand New In Box
$48.00
GreaseWeazle v4 board USB floppy drive adapter Retro All Formats
$35.00
DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29
Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00
A8PicoCart Multicart for Atari 800xl /65xe / 130xe / XEGS
$16.95
Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99
ATARI Mouse with Adapter for ST, STE, Mega STE, TT Optical - USA Seller
$29.99
VTG Atari 1200XL Home Computer System 1200 XL “Powers On” Parts or Repair
$249.95
Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00
UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25