Hi,Though I have been using Knoppix5.0 already for two weeks,I am not familiar with it yet.Frankly speaking I am a total beginner.My previous experience with Win XP brought me only troubles - a plenty of worms and spy programmes.This is why,following the advice of a friend I started using Knoppix 5.0 on a live CD.In order to be sure,that my e-mail correspondence will not be shared,I decided to configure a Knoppix firewall.But this enquires creating a persistent Knoppix image.Doesn't it mean,that after creating such a persistent image on the HDD I will be in the same situation like in Win XP?I also would like to know,whether the DHCP broadcast makes me easy for identifying in the net?Does the router make me invisible for the others in the net?Thank you in advance for your assistance and for providing me ideas for solving the matter.![]()

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00
Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99
Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Intel Xeon E5-2690 v4 SR2N2 14 Core 2.6GHz 35MB LGA2011-3 CPU *km
$15.99
Matched Pair _ Intel Xeon E5-2698 V4 2.2GHz 20-Core Processor CPU LGA2011 SR2JW
$94.99
Intel Xeon W-2255 SRGV8 3.7GHz 10-Core LGA2066 Server CPU Processor
$249.99
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00