I just learned about the boot from option to boot from the iso on my hard drive. This way my cd drive is freed up for other tasks, and booting is faster because it is from a faster media.
I was wondering if something like lilo could be installed by an option on the cd/dvd to allow booting from the iso on the local drive without need of a cd/dvd.
The only other place that I can see that Knoppix needs work on is connection to a wireless network. Could an automatic option be made available to find and connect to a wireless network if one is available and wired network is not connected. Right now it takes me 3-4 steps to connect to a wireless network.
Any new version in the works. I am not reading about it. This is the best distribtion that I have as it works with almost everything that many other cd distributions do not.
Thanks for a great product
Neeraj Nigam

🔀 Juniper Networks EX2300-C-12P 12× Gigabit PoE+ • 2× 10G SFP+ Compact Switch ⚡
$109.99
Juniper EX2300 12-Port Gigabit PoE+ Managed Network Switch P/N: EX2300-C-12P
$149.99
Juniper EX3400-24P 24-Port PoE+ GbE + 4-Port 1/10Gb SFP Switch
$245.00
Juniper Networks Mist Wireless Access Points, Model AP45
$59.99
Juniper QFX5120-48Y-AFO 48 x 1/10/25GB SFP28 + 8 x 40/100GB Switch w/Dual AC
$10499.99
Juniper EX2300-C 12 Port Compact Gigabit Switch EX2300-C-12p Discounted Cosmetic
$79.86
Juniper EX2300-C-12P 12 Port Gigabit PoE+ 2x10G SFP+ Managed Compact Switch
$179.99
Juniper Networks AP33-US Indoor Wifi6 (US Version) 5GHz: 4x4:4; 2.99
$24.99
Juniper Networks EX3400-24T 24-Port Ethernet Switch w/Power Cord
$174.99
Juniper Networks AP33 Wireless Access Point Bluetooth WiFi 6 Cloud Managed NIB
$54.99