I wish that a response was not required before the persistant image will load on boot-up. I can understand that there's a potential security issue-but if a boot parameter specifically requests that the image be loaded it seems redundant and unnecessary to require more input again.
This might seem trivial bit it prevents me from using the persistant image feature for the system I'm trying to put together for my aging father. I want it to be a system he (or others) can't mess up; and I don't want him to have to do anything but power-up the computer to use it; essentially an internet/email appliance.

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$155.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1444.00
OPNsense Firewall VPN QAT 8-Core Atom C3758 2.20GHz 16GB DDR4 128GB SSD 8xNIC
$175.00
Cisco Meraki MX67-HW Security Appliance Firewall NEW Unused Unclaimed
$202.50
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99