-
Compad armada and its mouse
Hello,
The 20/05/03 version don't recognize the mouse ov my Compaq Armada E700. It's strange because the 16/05/03 version works fine...
A new bug ?
Thanks
Markov
-
I have a Compaq Armada Model 7400 and a second model M700 laptop and have exactly the same experience, i.e., it worked well on 3.1 but the IBM style pushpin mouse is frozen to the center of the screen with version 3.2. All units were booted from the CD.
I've tried the "knoppix pci=irqmask=0x0e98" at boot with no improvement noted on either laptop. I haven't tried whether an external USB mouse would work.
regards,
jim...
-
Markov,
I've discovered that if I use a USB mouse, the USB mouse works fine. So I will use this approach until a real fix is discovered. Have you found another solution?
regards,
jim...
-
Hi,
I have a Compaq Armada M700 and I have the same problem. I can´t get an USB mouse right now. Does any body knows how to make the mouse work??
Help....
Andrés
-
I had the same problem - went into the bios and disabled a setting - think it was something to do with the keyboard / mouse ( ps2 ) connector on the back and now a ps2 mouse works
-
Just thought I'd chime in and say I am having the same problem on a Compaq Armada 1598DMT.
Worked fine till latest ver, and now nothing.
-
Fix
Thanks to FreddyK from #knoppix, a temp fix is as simple as:
knoppix nowheel
-
works for me .. tkx
with nowheel boot option works for me ..
tkx
-
Just wanteed to say >
I use Armada 7400 and just downloaded Knoppix at the 03/07/14
I noticed that i had major probs with the buildt in mouse...
BUT when a ps/2 mouse is connected at the back the buildt in mouse is activated imidatly...
Dunno why though,,,, that can someone with the brains figure out
-
Re: works for me .. tkx

Originally Posted by
Esqueleto
with nowheel boot option works for me ..
tkx
I have COMPAQ E500 PII400, my knoppix didnt found my touchpad, why?
For what i option "Knoppix nowheel"?
If I type this in boot, knopix did found touchpad?
Similar Threads
-
By Oasis in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-15-2005, 11:46 AM
-
By jndixon in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 12-31-2004, 07:17 PM
-
By Kelphyr in forum Laptops
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-22-2004, 01:39 PM
-
By deevs in forum General Support
Replies: 5
Last Post: 01-18-2004, 03:18 PM
-
By vijuchauhan in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-21-2003, 02:58 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Gigabyte 4U AI Server 10x Nvidia GPU 2x Xeon Gold 6150 36 Core 2.7GHz DDR4 RAM
$1499.00

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

867959-B21 HPE ProLiant DL360 G10 CTO Server W/ 2x 865414-B21 1x 840140-001
$245.00

Dell PowerEdge R530 2x E5-2630v4 H330 iDRAC8 Port Card Riser No PSU/RAM/HDD
$99.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2690 v3 | 64gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$524.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E5-2680 v3 | 32gb Ram | 2x 1600W
$409.99

Dell PowerEdge C4130 1U AI GPU Server | 2x E6-2699 v3 | 128gb RAM | 2x 1600W
$899.99

Dell Poweredge R730xd 12LFF 2*2660v4 4*1Gbe h730 2x 750W Server CTO
$308.00

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

RDS CAL - Remote Desktop Services Windows Server 2019 50 User/Device Connections
$63.00