Hi,
I have a Compaq Armada M700 and I have the same problem. I can´t get an USB mouse right now. Does any body knows how to make the mouse work??
Help....
Andrés
Hi,
I have a Compaq Armada M700 and I have the same problem. I can´t get an USB mouse right now. Does any body knows how to make the mouse work??
Help....
Andrés

Vintage Apple II Avant-Garde Creations Super Shape Draw And Animate 1981
$295.00
Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00
Vintage Apple Rainbow Metal Case Emblem Logo rectangle
$49.99
Vintage Apple USB Puck Mouse Model M4848 Grape Purple Tested
$49.99
Vintage Apple Macintosh Plus Desktop Computer - M0001A
$150.00
LARGE LOT Vintage Apple Macintosh Mouse Cables Accessories SCSI etc - UNTESTED
$80.00
Vintage Apple II Arcade Game Galactic Wars Apple Computer NOS Sealed
$125.00
Lot of 3 VIntage Apple Computer Rainbow Logo Sticker Decal Macintosh 1980s NOS
$7.00
Vintage Apple Multiple Scan 15av Display Monitor M4681
$299.99
Vintage Apple Monitor IIc 9" Green Monochrome 06/1985 A2M4090 October 1984 Stand
$275.00