-
Junior Member
registered user
How to start a app in KDE from a script?
OK. I've searched the postings and haven't been able to find a solution.
I've created a script to start tbird and fill in all fields of an email so all I have to do is press "send".
It works when I execute it manually, but where do I put the script to have it execute automatically after boot-up?
Can anybody help?
Similar Threads
-
By imag in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-08-2006, 10:37 AM
-
By AndersonSS in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-11-2005, 01:42 PM
-
By spyhome in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-07-2005, 04:35 PM
-
By joekm in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 03:37 AM
-
By punk000 in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-26-2003, 07:02 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NEW Cisco Meraki MS130-48P-HW 48-Port Gigabit PoE+ Cloud Manage Switch UNCLAIMED
$2999.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

Cisco Acacia DP04QSDD-E25-840 400G QSFP-DD Coherent DCO Transceiver Module
$699.99

Cisco Catalyst C9130AXI-B WiFi 6 802.11ax Wireless Access Point Brand New
$101.99

Cisco Nexus N9K-C92160YC-X 48P 25GbE SFP28 6P QSFP+/QSFP28 PE Switch
$439.00

Cisco C9300-48UXM-A Switch 9300 Series 48-port UPoE Network
$874.99

New Sealed Cisco GLC-LH-SMD 1000BASE-LX/LH SFP Transceiver Module *US
$17.00

Cisco | N3K-C3232C | 32-Port 100G QSFP Network Switch W/ 2x PSU, 2x Power Cords
$240.00

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

Cisco Catalyst C9120AXI-B Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
$30.00