Well, IMHO wifi support in 5.1.0 is still mucked up big time. Knoppix recognizes the one card that worked well under 3.8 to 4.02, both green LEDS come on, and Kwifimanager knows a wifi nic is there. but it never finds the access point. Configuring doesn't help. Nore does bringing the computer next to the wireless router. Just reports 0 signal strength and out of range. Same problem I had with 5.0.1 although 4.02 worked fine. And Knoppix 5.1.0 doesn't even recognize the built-in wifi in my new notebook (not that I expected it to, Kwifi manager just shows no hardware available). Given that most users seem to expect that they will have some chance of getting wirelress to work on a live CD, I don't think I'll be giving out any free 5.1.0 discs. I hope it works better for others than for me; please report any sucess in the wifi section of the wiki so other looking for it can find it easiy.