-
Junior Member
registered user
Hi Felix,
My apologies. I have been unable to get this card to work again (I must have screwed up earlier, but I sure thought it worked once).
Anyway the card is a Proxim Orinoco 11 a/b/g client combo card Silver pcmcia card. I don't know the chipset offhand.
When I boot with the card in place, the network card configuration utility shows eth0 LAN, eth1 wireless, ath0 wireless and wifi0 LAN. Attempting to configure using the utility ultimately fails with the dhcp step on both wireless components.
I will try some more and if I get it to work again (??) will post.
Again, sorry for misleading you. Frustrating.
sci_fi
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Apple Keyboard and Cable for Macintosh 128k 512k Mac Plus RARE Vintage M0110
$129.99

Two Macintosh Platinum Mouse/Mice - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus M0100 - NEW
$99.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99